Hornsby Dental provides a wide range of dental services for individuals and the whole family. Feel free to browse the links below or to the right side of the page –>
Hornsby Dental is also a Network Dental provider for Medibank Private and BUPA and open 6 days a week for your convenience.
We provide a wide range of services, including:
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Children’s Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Dental Emergency Appointments
- Crowns and Bridges (and one visit crowns)
- Sedation Dentistry
- Medicare EPC & Teen Dental Plan
Have a look at the quality of our work here –> Photo Gallery
Announcing: No Gap Dental Cover for Children at Hornsby Dental for BUPA members
If you are a member with any of the above health funds, your children may be eligible for No-Gap dental cover for all fees at Hornsby Dental. Check with your healthfund regarding eligibility on your plan. Call (02) 8090 1100 to reserve an appointment.
Hornsby Dental April 2016 Website specials:*
1) SAVE 40% on Dental Veneers!
2) SAVE 40% on Dental Crowns!
3) We offer single visit crowns and veneers, using the latest CAD/CAM precision technology.
4) We can still offer traditional dental crowns (metal based) at a competitive rate, without compromising on quality. We have partnered with Australian-owned and operated Dental labs to provide good products at a value-for-money rate for our patients.
*Note: Conditions apply and you must mention this website promotion when booking your appointment with us at Hornsby Dentist | Hornsby Dental.
View our amazing Cosmetic Dentistry and case examples – Watch the Video below…
For your comfort
To best help you and help us to provide you with great dental services:
- Nitrous Oxide/Happy Gas to relief stress and relax in the dental chair. Please do inform us if you should prefer to have nitrous oxide prior to making an appointment.
- Earphones to connect to your iPhone/iPod or your personal music devices. Alternatively we have our calming music selection which you can listen to also.
- Blanket to keep you covered and warm. In our experience this is surprisingly relaxing.
- Strict sterilization protocols are followed to ensure your health and safety is protected.
- Digital x-ray to help us make fast diagnosis of dental problems, and to minimise the radiation dosage on you. Normal x-ray machines already deliver minimal radiation dosage but we still feel less is better in this case.
- Our clinicians religiously enroll in continuing education courses to be sure we are up to date with the latest knowledge and skills in all aspects of dentistry.
- Best and latest dental materials to ensure good quality work.
Feel free to give us a ring on 8090 1100 or visit us if you have any questions regarding your dental health or dental treatments. Our doctors and staff are happy to help.
Hornsby Dental | Hornsby Dentist: Ask the Dentist
There are some commonly asked questions on our FAQ page. If your question has not been answered there, please feel free to ask Hornsby Dental in the form below:
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]