Hornsby Dental provides a wide range of dental services for individuals and the whole family. Feel free to browse the links below or to the right side of the page –>
Hornsby Dental is also a Network Dental provider for Medibank Private and BUPA and open 6 days a week for your convenience.
We provide a wide range of services, including:
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Children’s Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Dental Emergency Appointments
- Crowns and Bridges (and one visit crowns)
- Sedation Dentistry
- Medicare EPC & Teen Dental Plan
Have a look at the quality of our work here –> Photo Gallery
Announcing: No Gap Dental Cover for Children at Hornsby Dental for BUPA members
If you are a member with any of the above health funds, your children may be eligible for No-Gap dental cover for all fees at Hornsby Dental. Check with your healthfund regarding eligibility on your plan. Call (02) 8090 1100 to reserve an appointment.
Hornsby Dental Website specials:*
1) SAVE on Dental Veneers!
2) SAVE on Dental Implant!
3) We offer single visit crowns and veneers, using the latest CAD/CAM precision technology.
4) We can still offer traditional dental crowns (metal based) at a competitive rate, without compromising on quality. We have partnered with Australian-owned and operated Dental labs to provide good products at a value-for-money rate for our patients.
*Note: Conditions apply and you must mention this website promotion when booking your appointment with us at Hornsby Dentist | Hornsby Dental.
For your comfort
To best help you and help us to provide you with great dental services:
- Nitrous Oxide/Happy Gas to relief stress and relax in the dental chair. Please do inform us if you should prefer to have nitrous oxide prior to making an appointment.
- Earphones to connect to your iPhone/iPod or your personal music devices. Alternatively we have our calming music selection which you can listen to also.
- Blanket to keep you covered and warm. In our experience this is surprisingly relaxing.
- Strict sterilization protocols are followed to ensure your health and safety is protected.
- Digital x-ray to help us make fast diagnosis of dental problems, and to minimise the radiation dosage on you. Normal x-ray machines already deliver minimal radiation dosage but we still feel less is better in this case.
- Our clinicians religiously enroll in continuing education courses to be sure we are up to date with the latest knowledge and skills in all aspects of dentistry.
- Best and latest dental materials to ensure good quality work.
Feel free to give us a ring on 8090 1100 or visit us if you have any questions regarding your dental health or dental treatments. Our doctors and staff are happy to help.